The Majors 2016
The winners were announced at The Majors awards party hosted by Major Players and in association with The Drum.
Netflix was voted by the public as Major Brand and Momentum won Major Agency.
This is the 2nd year of The Majors and we’ve been delighted with the responses this year. The quality has been really outstanding and difficult for the judges in some instances to pick a winner. There are rafts of awards for businesses, but few that recognise the talents of the individual. We were keen to create something that supports and highlights the people behind the scenes that have played a demonstrable role in creating a great campaign or piece of work.
- Rory Tregaskis & Adam Bernet
MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
MAJOR INTERACTIVE CAMPAIGN
- Alice Farmiloe, Editor In Chief, Grazia, Closer & Heat
- Tom Bayliss, Head of Client Services, Poke
- Andrew Gaukrodger, Global Digital Manager, Unilever
- Rae Stones, Creative Director, Edelman
- Matthew Ryder, Head of Digital, Hello Magazine
- Victoria Buchanan, Creative Director, Tribal DDB
- Lawrence Weber, Innovation director, Karmarama
- Victoria Beercock, Head of PR and Marketing, Adidas
- Stephen Waddington, Partner and Chief Engagement Officer, Ketchum
- Laura Bambach, Mr President, SheSays
- Asa Cook, Creative Director, Design Bridge
- Eloise Smith, Executive Creative Director, LoweProfero
Visit the Majors 2016 photo gallery