A boutique branding and design agency are looking for a Studio Coordinator to join the team! This person would oversee resource and workflow across the creative studio and also support with office administration and operational tasks. This would suit someone with a proactive, positive and bubbly personality, that has some experience within the marketing industry, or someone with Traffic/Resource/Studio Management experience looking for a new challenge!
- Oversee projects end to end ensurely they are effectively resourced
- Lead the weekly resource and project status meetings
- Act as the central point of contact between the client services team and creative team
- Manage the smooth running of the office - ensuring supplies are fully stocked, external suppliers are managed, meeting rooms are booked etc.
- Administrative support across the teams
Skills & Experience
- 6 months to 2 years experience within the Design/Marketing Industry
- Extremely organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- £25-30k (6 months - 2 years experience)
- Able to work 4 days in the office, 1 day WFH
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/