Major Players are working closely with a friendly, forward thinking integrated agency to recruit a Senior Project Manager to lead the digital content programme for a global B2B client.
As a key member of their team, you will oversee end-to-end project delivery, ensuring it aligns with the client's objectives and user needs.
Collaboration is key to success in this role, and will involve close coordination with Client Services, Creative, and Production teams.
This role will be based in Central London on a hybrid basis.
- Manage end-to-end programme delivery, ensuring projects are completed within budget and timeframe.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to develop production roadmaps
- Uphold high-quality standards across all projects, adhering to agency processes and timelines.
- Demonstrate expertise in budget management, ensuring efficient financial operation of projects.
- Lead and collaborate effectively within a team environment, mentoring junior staff and fostering a positive team attitude.
- Maintain clear communication channels, ensuring all team members are aware of their responsibilities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in a similar role, with a focus on digital content programmes
- Proficiency in analytics platforms, utilising data to achieve performance targets.
- Highly organised with excellent multitasking abilities, capable of managing resources across various departments.
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective interaction with team members and stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvements, contributing to an efficient workflow.
- Enjoy working collaboratively while also taking charge of projects and decisions.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply directly to this post with a copy of your latest CV.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/