Our fast-paced, scale up, ecommerce client is looking to hire an ambitious product designer to the team. An entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate team they are looking for a likeminded, experienced product designer who will be responsible for UI (70%) & UX (30%) design projects across the website and who will be integral to defining the design outcome of web products.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working in a consumer focused / ecom start up > scale up business. You will have provided pivotal design input and have been part of an agile product team.
You will be a high collaborative proactive person who is brimming with energy and enthusiasm. Being well organised, passionate about your craft and an excellent eye for detail is non-negotiable. The ability to work independently when required is expected, although you will collaborate with others regularly.
- End to End experience taking a product from user research and wireframes, through to prototyping and front-end design testing.
- Experience in an agile product tech team; a brand with similar adjacency's or scale up background is preferred.
- Expert Knowledge of Figma; working with design systems is essential.
- A high-level understanding of design best practice, design theory, and interaction design.
- Experience designing for e-Commerce web products; Strong typographic and layout skills are a bonus.
- An understanding of user experience design, including usability principles, user research methodology, testing techniques (A/B, Multi-Variant) etc...
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into digital experiences..
- A background in scale up businesses/ or an interest in fashion a big bonus
A growing player in the luxury, retail market our client prides itself on being as diverse and inclusive as possible and, with that in mind, they have put into place processes and targets to help achieve that goal. They pride themselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone's hard work is rewarded.
If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about, please apply with an updated portfolio of UI / UX / product design work that demonstrates your experience or working in an agile environment and ideally your ecommerce experience and a CV.
Hybrid working: 3 days on site / 2 days WFH
Based in West London
You must have the existing right to work in place to be shortlisted for this role.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/