Digital Marketing Manager
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an integrated agency in London who work with some of the UK's top tier restaurants, big food brands and emerging independent ventures within the world of food and hospitality. As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead the digital advertising campaigns for their portfolio of clients, designing and implement strategies to connect with their customers and achieve business goals. If you're a foodie with a passion for lifestyle brands this is going to be the next dream job for you!
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Create and execute innovative paid social strategies across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimise ongoing and future campaigns
- Manage and allocate advertising budgets effectively, ensuring maximum ROAS and profit
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams and contributing to new business pitches with digital expertise and insights
Skills & Experience
- A strategic, data-driven approach with experience in SEM, paid social and ideally a little CRM
- Strong understand of digital marketing metrics, with the ability to analyse campaign performance
- Ability to create compelling ad copy and work with creative teams for visual content
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
- Stay up to date with market research and digital advertising trends, applying best practices to all campaigns
Location & Workplace Policy
- East London, hybrid working
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.