As a Freelance Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst, you will work to increase conversion rates and improve user experiences. Playing a significant role within an expanding team, you will shape, develop, and implement a long-term CRO strategy and roadmap.
As a Freelance Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst you will:
- Analyse web performance, and help optimise the conversion rate on a large global eCommerce website
- Coordinate optimisation campaigns from ideation through to completion following a scientific approach and methodology, including prioritisation, creating hypotheses, configuring and implementing A/B and MVT tests
- Answer questions relating to web analytics from a range of stakeholders across the business
- Investigate issues arising in the sales journey and website behaviour trends to produce analysis on trading changes
- Support the creation of test and learn hypothesis
The Freelance Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst will need:
- At least 5+ years of experience with hands-on CRO/UX experience
- Strong skills in A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to provide actionable insight - delivering the 'so what' behind the web data
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of SEO and UX in customer experience & ROI
Location: Hybrid working in Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please connect via LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/alex-phipps-0a85ab84
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.