An independently owned restaurant and bar collection based in the heart of London. They offer a 3* bed & breakfast, a 5* fine dining restaurant, 2 causal eateries, and a rooftop cocktail bar
They are on the lookout for a passionate food and beverage Social Media Manager to join their team, and market their brands and develop a quirky, and successful online presence gaining following and representing each site voice accordingly to their concept.
They're looking for someone with an outgoing and entrepreneurial mind set, and a passionate about the hospitality and food and beverage industry.
- Create, implement, deliver, and review a content strategy for all digital communications within social media platforms.
- Fully manage all digital content, ensuring its accuracy, in all social media platforms.
- Plan and communicate social media marketing plans and activities with all relevant Heads of Department/Director of Operations.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the venue teams.
- 3 years in Social Media Management, ideally within the hospitality or food and beverage industry
- Proven track record in content creation, operating systems such as Illustrator or similar creative software's.
- Proven track record in management of social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, within predetermined time frames.
- Strong organisational, communication skills and cable to multitask.
- Able to liaise with web development and PR company stirring the collaborations to a steady level of efficiency and proactiveness.
Hybrid working: 3 days a week in the London office
Flexibility will be needed to capture content at mid-week evening events occasionally