A leading creative communications agency specialising in working with leading brands in consumer lifestyle, covering food & drink, fashion, FMCG and consumer tech. They create contagious ideas that are simple, clever, and command attention through PR, Digital, Influencer and social media!
Looking for someone with minimum one year in an agency environment working on social accounts, lives and breathes social every day, is highly organised, proactive and full of energy and passion.
- Work on creative content plans for key clients
- Support on content shoots
- Reporting on performance of campaigns and develop end of campaign
- Identify influencers for campaigns and work with them on delivery of agreed content
- Keep ahead of the curve on social trends of clients' target audience groups
- Obsession with social media and a true digital native
- Strong understanding of all existing and emerging social channels
- Strong understanding of the influencer landscape
- Constantly up to date with latest social trends
London, AE up to £26K
If this is for you, Click Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/