Our client, an innovative brand in the health/food & drink sector, is seeking a freelance SEO Specialist to join their team for a 3-month period, with the possibility of extending the contract thereafter.
- Crafting and executing SEO strategies to enhance online visibility and achieve the brand's business goals
- Conducting technical audits and analysis
- Generating, evaluating, and presenting comprehensive and actionable SEO performance reports
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Tech SEO
- Expertise in Content SEO
- Experience in Digital PR
- Previous experience in the health & wellness sector
- Up to £400 per day, depending on experience
Location & Workplace Policy:
- The company operates from two locations, situated in West and Central London
- Hybrid work model: 4 days per week in the office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7258 or connect via LinkedIn: Stefania Anzalone.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/