Our client is a global fitness and apparel brand continuing to dominate and sell high quality gym wear, clothing and accessories across every continent on the planet. They're passionate, they're a team that is ambitious and they're offering an amazing opportunity for a Social Media Content Executive / pro to join them in their West-Midlands office.
Reporting into the Head of Social, you'll be working with a passionate and talented team to help bring the brand to life with content through ideation, strategy, and hand-son on content creation! From creating memes, attending events and capturing content behind-the-scenes reels to share with a reach of over 20million followers, this is an amazing opportunity!
- Overseeing campaign and daily content execution across assigned social media channels, ensuring social content impact is front and centre of mind.
- Scheduling, creating and posting content across your assigned channel (s).
- Content guardian, working closely with other teams to ensure the continual evolution of their approach and adopting a 'testing' culture.
- Project managing brand campaigns, events and product releases (From a Social Media POV), by working closely with the wider team and stakeholders to determine how best to maximise impact
- Confident ownership & management of your assigned channel(s) content calendar, overseeing social briefs, ensuring that creative due diligence is upheld and that briefs are aligned with wider channel plans
- Oversee the juniors in the content team
- 3+ years experience in a social media content role
- Strong understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Experience with Photoshop, Premier Pro, CapCut
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple projects with a proven track record delivering KPI driven results
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think laterally and understand the cost and value drivers within a competitive business environment
Salary: Up tp £40,000
Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
PLEASE NOTE: LOCATION IS BEST REACHED VIA A CAR, THERE IS FREE ON-SITE PARKING AVAILABLE.
PLEASE NOTE: THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON <1MONTH NOTICE
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/