A retail design and production agency are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team! This boutique agency deliver a range of retail installation, window displays and point of sale campaigns for luxury, high-end brands. They are now looking to grow out their project management team ready for a busy 2024!
- Manage the design and delivery of projects (retail installations, window displays, point of sale assets) end to end
- Manage timelines and budgets of each project, ensuring things are running in line with the brief and plan
- Coordinate between the design, construction, procurement and operations teams
- Source suppliers and vendors for each project, acting as their key point of contact
- Oversee installs on site and conduct site visits to manage progress
- Review and approve construction drawings
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience of in store design project management
- Able to read and interpret CAD drawings
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/