Major Players are looking for a Senior Events Manager from an agency background to work with an award winning brand experience and events agency based in South London.
As a Senior Events Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting and managing the events team. This position will contribute to the agency's growth and development by managing projects, nurturing team members, and delivering results.
- Working on projects from concept through to completion - event, design and activation
- Be responsible for producing event, design and activation projects - both managing from conception to completion
- Managing event managers
- Work closely with the studio and designers, checking the status of jobs
- Securing both repeat business and new business, whilst ensuring projects are as profitable as possible
- Day to day client contact; working directly with mid/senior level client and stakeholders
- Lead and manage projects; strategic planning, creative development, and issue management
- Manage overall campaign budgets
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + experience working on large scale events (500+ attendees)
- Experience in event, design and activation projects
- Extensive experience with events like management conferences, internal employee engagement events, sales and training conferences
- Strong leadership skills
- Client & supplier management
- Excellent finance and budget management
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move then please apply directly to this post
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/