Our client is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, and be part of the their leading London jewellery brand! You'll work with the Growth Director to bring fresh and innovative thinking to their global full funnel paid media strategy, including paid social and paid search.
They need a digital pro, to be responsible for day-to-day activations of their channels, owning the briefing process and managing external agencies.
- Delivering full funnel, growth and revenue targets globally, for all paid media channels; including Paid Social, Paid Search and Display.
- Develop long-term cross-channel strategy, inc. testing new platforms, launching new territories and optimising/improving efficiencies within existing channels.
- Work with Head of Digital to set channel level KPIs from topline Finance Forecast, liaising with agency partners on budgets and forecasting for Performance channels.
- Day to day agency management, supporting direct reports where necessary to help communicate priorities and get sign-off for ad hoc budget requests.
- 4+ years' experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience in managing and growing international markets.
- Owning a large paid media budget
- Previous experience of managing
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Ads experience
- Meta Ads Manager experience
Hyrbid (3 days in office)
NOTE: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON 1 MONTH NOTICE
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/