ROLE: Senior Designer
Great opportunity to work for a food and beverage brand based in London!
- Come up with interesting creative ideas in tandem with the talented copywriters, then turn them into brilliant pieces of print, packaging, OOH, TV etc
- Develop and implement creative concepts, designs, and layouts for various marketing materials, including packaging, print collateral, digital assets, and advertising campaigns.
- Lead the design process from ideation to execution, ensuring high-quality deliverables that align with the brand's guidelines and objectives.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior designers, fostering a collaborative and creative work environment.
Skills & Experience
- A nice portfolio of work that shows the strength of your ideas as well as your design craft.
- Illustration skills
- The ability to manage projects from start to finish in a timely and efficient way
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build great relationships with everyone you work with
Salary & Benefits
- Access to coaching and mentoring
- Hybrid working
- Pension plan,
- Income protection,
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/