ROLE: Senior Designer
Rare opportunity to join a meal replacement company!
- You'll be seeing projects through from start to finish, bringing new ideas to the table and using your strong technical expertise and burning passion for design to constantly push creativity.
- You will showcase your expert across the marketing channel mix and understand the specific requirements of each individual channel.
- You will be using analytics to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint and implement learnings in your work.
- Be the best brand guardian, ensuring unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications published.
- Collaborating with the strategy and marketing team in optimizing the creative strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer LTV targets.
Skills & Experience
- You are an allrounder and feel at home in both digital and printed media as well as expert skills in motion and animation
- Strong portfolio of your work
- You will have expert level in at least one of the following programmes: Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Some hands-on experience within art direction big bonus
- You are a strong conceptual thinker and take ownership of projects from creative kick-off to final delivery
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Dog friendly office
- On site gym
- 30-day holidays
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are com-mitted to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/