Major Players are working with a global entertainment brand, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join an established team within their in-house agency. The successful individual will be responsible for delivering campaigns across multiple media touchpoints, including CRM, digital, tv and social.
- Work across a variety of production processes including integrated campaigns
- Lead end to end projects ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, to brief and to budget
- Lead status update meetings internally and with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure projects are aligning with the client brief
- 5 years plus experience within a creative environment
- Experience of integrated/360 campaigns, end to end process
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a lean team environment.
- £45-50K + Bonus
- Hybrid working, 2 days in the office
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/