ROLE: Retail/Environmental designer
Amazing opportunity to join the in-house creative team of a luxury brand based in London!
- Create impactful and innovative visual concepts that set the design direction for creative presentation across stores and website. These concepts will be translated, developed, and rolled out by relevant teams in the wider business
- Lead on imagining innovative physical builds that are boundary pushing and photo worthy under the direction of the Brand Design Lead and Head of Creative Concepts
- Be at the cutting edge of visual trends and emerging talent to create industry-leading visual design
- Work closely with the Windows team to ensure ideas are executed in line with the direction set with a focus on a world building aesthetic.
- Create presentations that give clear direction - from moodboards to sketches, ensuring all direction is effectively communicated.
- Be highly culturally aware and able to draw on trends and pivotal cultural moments to influence design concepts to ensure design concepts are industry leading.
Skills & Experience
- Be a highly skilled visual concept designer who can create and inspire impactful, unexpected, and compelling design concepts that can be translated for a wide range of formats - from digital advertising to store windows.
- Architectural background would be a bonus. Window design highly desired
- Art installation experience would also be a bonus
- Be able to produce an exceptional standard of visual communication
- Be able to effectively communicate your visual concepts to the relevant teams to ensure successful delivery of ideas that are true to concept
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Up to five paid volunteering days
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental leave policies
- Access to a wide range of training programmes to help your career development
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/