Major Players are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Research Assistant to join the marketing team of an consumer platform . As a Research Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting on a report.
If you are passionate about research, data analysis, and contributing to a platform that empowers consumers, we would love to hear from you.
- Analyse and evaluate data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will contribute to the improvement of their platform
- Prepare reports and presentations summarising research findings and recommendations.
- Apply data to google charts and create a presentation deck.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data effectively.
- Proficiency in using research tools and databases.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with online review platforms and consumer behaviour is a plus.
Location & Workplace Policy
- The City, London
- Open to remote and hybrid working
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com,uk
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/