An Experiential Marketing agency are looking for a Project Manager to join the team! This agency deliver a range of events from festival activations, launch events, conferences, digital events and pop ups. This is a great opportunity for someone with 3+ years experience within experiential projects in an agency setting looking for a new challenge with a dynamic and growing team!
- Manage small-scale projects autonomously from brief through to delivery
- Plan, manage and execute projects to brief, within budget and on time
- Communicate with clients in regards to project progress etc.
- On site management of events, installations and de-rigs
- Participate in creative brainstorms for production solutions
- Manage supplier relationships
- Own the financial management of projects
- 3+ years Project Management/Production Experiential experience within an Agency
- Experience delivering live streams, festivals, parties, summits, conferences and pop-ups
- Experience delivering projects up to £200k
- Shoreditch - Hybrid working
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/