Product Manager (Consumer Durables)
We are currently partnered with a leading global consumer goods business near Slough who's brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers worldwide! And a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will take ownership of current and new product ranges for their home electronics categories and be responsible for the development and execution of category and brand strategy across the UK&I.
- Be the expert Product Manager for your for your categories across the UK&I
- Drive brand and category strategy within the UK&I market based on international guidelines
- Define and manage assortment based on channel management and customer exclusive, pricing and promotion adapted to local market needs
- Clear ownership of P&L and budget for the category
- Planning, development, implementation and control of promotional activities in collaboration with sales, supply teams and external agencies
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in commercial Product Management/ Marketing roles
- Strong experience in carrying out detailed market and competitor analysis across product categories and to convert that into a concrete strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Previous experience in consumer durables (electronics, domestic appliances, hardware) highly desirable
Location & Workplace Policy
- Near Slough, hybrid working 3 days office/ 2 days home
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, pension, private medical, free parking on-site
- Impressive modern offices with on-site restaurant and gym (both part subsidised), social areas with pool table and table tennis, and beautiful grounds to enjoy
**PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A 'DIGITAL' PRODUCT ROLE - APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FROM CANDIDATES WITH CONSUMER DURABLES/PHYSICAL PRODUCT EXPERIENCE**
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/