A global OOH agency are looking for a Producer to join the team! This would be to work across digital, interactive and experiential projects for a range of clients. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a collaborative team with great progression opportunities! In order to apply to this role you must have experience deliver digital and experiential projects, this is not a TV/Film Producer role.
- Manage projects end to end, ensuring things are delivered on time, to budget and to brief, this is across digital, interactive and experiential builds
- Manage all aspects of digital production, project scoping, creative development, testing and installation
- Highlight any potential issues to the project team and remove project blockers
- Manage third party suppliers and stakeholders
- Carry out post project analysis
Skills & Experience
- Experience working across digital, interactive, and experiential projects
- £40-47k (depending on level of experience)
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/