Working within the UI/UX team, the Producer will support the team in delivering multiple projects from brief through to completion.
Reporting to the Production Manager, with heavy day-to-day liaison with the manager UI/UX, the candidate will work closely with other Producers owning creatives process, managing delivery, ensuring budgets are scoped and updated and that all Creative Arts processes are adhered to.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the production of creative projects from brief through to completion, ensuring we deliver the creative to the required quality, on time and within budget.
- Work with the UI/UX team to analyse and creatively solve briefs.
- Creation of project SOW, schedules and budgets in conjunction with Discipline Leads, Traffic Manager and/or others.
- Ensure final deliverables are approved by creative lead, QA'd and technically compliant.
- Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
- Attend daily scrums with creative team on each project. Removing any blockers the team may have.
- Help prep assets before being sent to the Designers.
- Conduct client meetings on their own and represent the interests of the creative team.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills, detail orientated, systematic and accurate.
- Understand and problem solve the implications of any feedback on the project.
- Fully understands the creative and the reasonings behind it.
- Protects the creative within budget and schedule.
- Proactive, uses initiative and is solution-driven.
- Strong communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working at pace, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Discreet - Confidentiality is hugely important to our clients.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a producer working within creative team/agency
- Experience delivering UI/UX projects
- Experience with client-facing communication
Nice to have experience:
- Within the games industry
- Agile process
- Lean UX Methodology
Hybrid working model: 3 days in their London office
Day Rate: up to £400 per day (INSIDE IR35)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/