PR & Influencer Manager
A Clothing, accessories and streetwear fashion brand who are a growing business expanding across UK & Europe both in retail and online. They are lucky enough to work with amazing talent from across the creative industry from musicians to artists to photographers and designers.
you will be responsible in creating and delivering our overall year on year strategy showcasing the ability to innovate communications based on the retail industry landscape. The ideal candidate will manage all communications of the overall brand and product. Working closely with the Brand Director.
- Developing & executing the PR and Influencer strategy
- communications of all new product launches,
- creating and executing innovative events for talent & influencers
- Managing a PR Coordinator
- Manage relationships with Key Stakeholders
- MUST HAVE PR & influencer Experience
- Experience/understanding of the fashion retail & ecommerce industry
- High level of strategic thinking, creativity, and ability to work independently.
London, up to £50K depending on experience
If this is for you, Click Apply! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/