PR Account Director
Music & Alcohol
A full service communications agency renowned as a pioneer in the ever-changing communications landscape and specialising in PR with skills across digital, design, events and marketing. Their clientele includes some of the biggest brands including - Ellesse, Under Armour, Pepsi MAX, and some leading alcohol brands. This role will focus on Music and Alcohol accounts!
The Account Director will be implementing communications strategies through a wide variety of channels including digital, building and managing relationships with clients and key contacts and creatively building on campaign plans at a tactical level.
- Strategy and Planning
- Producing press materials
- Sell in stories to target media
- Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
- Manage content generation for consumer features and news
- MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
- Ideally have worked on Music and Alcohol accounts
- Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
- Social Media implementation experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when require
London, up to £45-£55K depending on experience
If this is for you, Click Apply! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/