- Posted 05 November 2023
- Salary £300 - £350 per day
- Job type Freelance
- Contact NameStefania Anzalone
Our client, an award-winning integrated communications agency, are looking for an Account Director to join their corporate reputation team on a 3-6 month contract, with the potential to extend / go permanent.
- Develop and implement strategic corporate communications plans and activity reports for their clients within the FMCG and Financial sectors.
- Lead and oversee corporate media relations programs with an integrated channel approach.
- Provide expert counsel on executive profiling, internal comms, and ESG landscape.
- Handle issues and crisis management effectively.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, media contacts, and colleagues.
- Manage large teams, demonstrating expertise in line management and people development.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in corporate communications, preferably in agency environments.
- Proficiency in executive profiling, internal comms, and ESG landscape.
- Experience in managing corporate media relations programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong personal relationships.
- Client experience and sector expertise in FMCG, Food and Drink, Retail, Financial Services.
Day Rate: up to £350 inside IR35
Location & Workplace Policy:
- Central London
- Hybrid, 2-3 days a week in the office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 (0)207 845 7258 or connect via LinkedIn: Stefania Anzalone.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/