We're currently partnered with an extremely well-known online household brand who are on the search for a PPC Executive to join their team. Reporting into the PPC Manager, you'll be responsible for leading their paid search campaigns and taking their performance marketing to the next level. If you want to work for a forward-thinking digital brand that are passionate about marketing and continually investing into it, this will be a great opportunity for you.
- Support in defining the PPC strategy to achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI's
- Hands-on experience in managing and optimising paid search campaigns (mostly Google Adwords)
- Accurately tracking and reporting on campaign performance, cost, conversion and ROAS
- Keep up to date with latest trends to improve and innovate their PPC roadmap
Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience managing large PPC campaigns
- Experienced in executing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns essential
- Confident in the use of Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Ability to contextualise data and communicate ROI
- Experienced in A/B testing
- Understanding of attribution and tracking performance
Salary & Benefits
- £32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Up to 29 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra day for your birthday
- Company pension, life assurance
- Wellness cash plan
- Gym membership
- Charity leave, Smart Tech, Cycle Scheme, Electrical Vehicle Scheme, Study Leave, Discounts & Cashback and many more!
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London, hybrid working min. 2 days per week in the office
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton .
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/