Major Players are working with an awesome full-funnel boutique marketing agency, right here in the heart of London! They're on a client-winning streak and going from strength to strength, and it's time to build the team to support this growth!
As a PPC Account Manager, you'll take the lead on your accounts, working to develop and execute well-informed paid search campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Account manage your allocated clients, and building well-informed PPC strategies across Google, Bing, and shopping
- Plan, activate, and optimise PPC campaigns - you must have advanced bidding and performance max skills to be considered
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure seamless campaign execution
- Utilise data and analytics for advertising decisions
- Provide detailed post-campaign analysis and reporting to your clients directly
What you'll need:
- 4-5+ years of experience within paid search, ideally from an agency environment
- Proven track record in digital advertising campaign management
- Strong experience within Retail, with advanced bidding and performance max skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication and relationship-building abilities
- Ambitious, self-driven, and collaborative approach
What's in it for you?
- Exceptional benefits, with loads of holiday entitlement
- Brand new laptop and home working setup budget
- The chance to make a real difference to well-known brands in a close-knit and friendly team
Location: Hybrid working in Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.