Performance Marketing Manager
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a Performance Marketing Manager to join a global growth agency in London. They partner with some of the worlds most well-known brands within the sport, lifestyle and entertainment industries to accelerate growth, business goals and value proposition. This is a newly created opportunity for a performance marketing expert to join a forward-thinking agency to shape their digital media offering.
- Spearhead the development and delivery of digital marketing strategies driving growth and success for their portfolio of clients
- Manage and optimise digital campaigns across PPC, SEO, SEM, social media, email, display and affiliates
- Reporting and analysing data to understand campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimise ongoing and future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive digital marketing approach
Skills & Experience
- A strategic, data-driven approach with a strong understanding of performance marketing
- Experienced in developing and executing successful digital campaigns across paid media, display, affiliates
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data driven decisions to improve campaign performance
- Ability to stay up to date with digital trends and learn new concepts quickly
- An entrepreneurial mindset, eager to explore new methods and strategies
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London, hybrid working
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/