Performance Marketing Lead
We are currently partnered with an extremely well-known DTC/eComm brand in London, who are on a mission to become the leading player in their market with a clear 5 year growth trajectory, and as a certified B-Corp they put sustainability, their people and products and the environment and the forefront of their business.
As their Performance Marketing Lead you will work closely with the Head of Growth and lead a small team to spearhead the execution of their digital campaigns, optimising their paid and organic digital channels whilst helping shape their forward-thinking marketing strategy.
- Defining and developing the digital marketing strategy to drive continued growth and return
- Lead a small team responsible for campaign execution across paid media, affiliates and SEO
- Ownership of the reporting and analysis of campaign performance, utilising insights to make informed decisions to increase campaign performance and ROAS
- Work closely with the Product and Creative teams to improve campaigns, and developing assets to increase level of performance
- Work closely with the International Marketing teams to share insights, best practice and test results
Skills & Experience
- You'll be a strategic, hands-on expert in performance marketing ideally with experience in leading a small team
- Solid digital marketing experience across paid search, paid social and SEM
- Experience in managing annual budgets of over £5m in a DTC/eComm environment
- Proficient in optimising campaigns towards performance metrics across CPA, ROAS, ROI
- Data and KPI driven, with a growth mindset
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London, hybrid working with 3 days office
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday (rising with service) plus an extra 5 days for learning or wellbeing, private medical, pension, dedicated learning and development budget, enhanced parental leave, staff discounts on products!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.