Major Players are working with one of the UK's leading law firms, dedicated to providing exceptional legal services to clients.
As a performance marketing executive, you will help shape the marketing strategy across the UK and execute well-crafted campaigns across a broad mix of digital channels.
Campaign Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategies across a mix of digital channels, and define target audiences and segments for campaigns.
- Set up and launch digital advertising campaigns across various channels (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.).
- Monitor and adjust campaign settings to optimize performance.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- Analyse data to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement.
- Prepare regular reports on campaign performance and share insights with the team.
- Manage the allocated marketing budget effectively.
- Allocate budgets to different campaigns and channels based on performance and goals.
- Ensure cost-effective spending to maximize ROI.
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will need:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience within performance marketing
- End-to-end experience across Paid Social and PPC [execution, optimisation, reporting]
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work in the Guildford, Surrey office
Location: Hybrid working in Guildford, Surrey [not negotiable]
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.