Paid Media Specialist
Our client is a well established B2B marketing agency that focuses on strategy, content and performance.
They work with a mixture of enterprise and SME tech brands, they're award winning and they're looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join the team!
Support campaign activation, optimization and reporting across all live paid media platforms - think Google Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and beyond
- Drive optimizations across programs and campaigns to maximise ROI for clients with new initiatives and ideas
- Work with planners, creatives and copywriters to ensure the right message is delivered to the right client prospects at the right time
- Help manage reporting, conversion rate optimization and testing across key platforms to ensure the best outcomes across the board for clients
- Build relationships with agency partners and vendors to improve our performance
- Be focused on industry changes, announcements and developments across the paid media ecosystem
Skills & Experience
Minimum 3 year experience managing paid media programs.
- Mostly B2B experience and a hunger to learn more about tech markets.
- Experience with different channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social and Display (Programmatic media is a big bonus).
- A quantitative mindset with strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and campaign structures.
- B2B industry understanding of methodologies, channels, toolsets, personalities and opportunitie
- Initially Richmond for 1 day a week, then Central London after June
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 per annum
A great company culture well set up for hybrid working, 25 holiday days pro rata,, Additional time off between Christmas and New Year, 11 public holiday, Pension: 5% employer contribution,
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.