Hybrid (2-3 days in London office)
I am working with a Global agency who work with a truly amazing brand recognised the world. However, with increased competition, tough economic times and competitors they have to deliver beyond the traditional innovative and inspiring activation of a product.
As a Designer you will have the chance to work on global projects with millions of people enjoying your work. They believe that design is a fundamental element of the creative process. Our designers produce and passionately present innovative design throughout the creative process.
You'll be part of a large pool of design talent working closely with concept teams to create and develop innovative design solutions and activation ideas that truly engage consumers on both print and digital touchpoints. As a Mid-weight Designer you will work across many UK and Global campaigns creating brand activation executions that answer client briefs.
You will be a designer with the talent and drive to create dynamic and focused concepts. You can create powerful, traffic-stopping design for promotional elements that don't merely suggest consumer action but compel it!
Consumers eat with their eyes, which is why one of your priority goals is to support the creative director in their mission to instil a culture of excellence that will inspire award-winning creative that delivers.
You will also foster a strong collaborative working relationship with all creative colleagues, strategy, digital, product, moving image, studio and client services.
Digging deeper on the details
- Listens to and responds to briefs, identifying any gaps
- Knows what questions to ask during a briefing session to be able to respond
- Works with senior colleagues to establish design direction and visual language
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of colour, typography, photography and illustration
- Understands message hierarchy and follows brand guidelines
- Attends client meetings when required and contributes intelligently
- Requests and gives feedback regularly
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent design skills, always striving to produce the best work
- Comfortable bringing concept to life with scamps, mood boards and storyboards
- Passion for creativity and a desire to deliver big brand ideas and design executions
- Be ambitious, driven and work well under pressure
- Be fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent design evaluation and analytical skills
If this is for you, please get in touch by sending me your portfolio and cv to me at email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/