Marketing Manager (Uxbridge/Heathrow area)
Up to £39,000 + bens
Before applying for this role, please note the essentials;
- Must own a car
- Must live in the Uxbridge//Slough Heathrow area
- Must have content creation and social media experience
- Must have events experience
We are proud recruitment partners to one of the most well-respected names in the independent school sector globally. The Marketing team is the engine of growth driving enrolment and advocacy for the schools in the group.
The person in this position will play a key role in sharing the exciting range of opportunities and student success stories with an engaged Greater London audience.
You will need to demonstrate social media skills a can-do attitude and be able to build strong internal relationships to source and share the personal stories and insights that make the school so special.
You'll need to understand the premium brand position of the school and manage its presence through compelling social media, communications and materials and open day events. You'll support the admissions team with ideas and be ready to roll your sleeves up to ensure the best customer experience for all visiting families. This is a role with opportunity to make an impact in a highly supportive, communal environment in a beautiful location in Surrey (on the outskirts of London).
Main areas of focus;
- Develop and apply market understanding to marketing plans (central London and local internationally-minded families)
- Help plan digital campaigns
- Social Media content development & posting
- Source and develop school, teacher, student stories and turn into compelling content
- Manage parent-facing enrolment events and open days
- Brand champion ensuring advocacy and engagement with brand guidelines and ACS values internally
- Support the Head with compelling comms
- Budget management
This position could be right for you if you:
- Can demonstrate good market understanding of both international and local families.
- Have experience in premium sectors
- Have utilised digital platforms and content
- Have previously managed events (between 50 and 250 people)
- Have local market knowledge (Central & West London, Uxbridge & Bucks)
- Are a people-person with a desire to get stuck into a school environment
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications, and experienced senior marketing leader and excellent coach. You will be based 2-3 days a week at the school with one day at the Headoffice near Kingston. A car is an absolute essential!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn: Lucy Simpson.
Major Players is the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/