Marketing Associate Director
Our client, an award-winning network agency based in London, is looking for a Marketing Associate Director to join the team on a 3-month contract.
- PR: Drive a positive external profile for the company and its senior leadership team at trade, vertical and national levels.
- AWARDS: Drive the company's awards strategy ensuring the agency industry award entries are best in class.
- DIGITAL & CONTENT: Editor of the company's digital profile to promote brand, positioning, services, and expertise across key owned and earned digital platforms.
- EVENTS: Working closely with the Managing Partner, Head of Client Service to support and manage a programme of purposeful client and internal events to support the company's marketing strategy.
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS: Management and delivery of internal communications
Skills & Experience
- PR, internal communications and general marketing
- Previous agency experience is a must
- Up to £300 per day
Location & Workplace Policy
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 (0)207 845 7258 or connect via LinkedIn: Stefania Anzalone.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/