My client is looking for a Traffic Assistant to join an agency based in Chertsey. This role requires you to be in the office 4 days a week. The ideal Traffic Assistant would oversee resource and workflow across the creative studio and also support with office administration and operational tasks.
- Support Studio Lead in managing project timelines
- Provide general administrative support, including organising files, managing shared resources
- Organise and run scheduling meetings
- Run weekly/monthly job reports to provide an overview of the studio's activities.
- Assist in the scheduling and preparation of team meetings, including collating agenda items and
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 1+ years experience in an administrative role, preferably within a creative or studio/agency
- Proficiency in Office suite, especially excel, is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented and proactive approach to problem-solving.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/