A global OOH agency are looking for a Junior Re-versioning Producer to join the team! This would be to work across re-versioning projects for static and motion digital OOH projects for an established entertainment client. This is a great opportunity for someone from a post-production background to join a collaborative and supportive agency to further develop their career!
- Manage projects end to end, ensuring things are delivered on time, to budget and to brief
- Work closely with the internal creative team
- Communicate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure departments are aligned on project status
- Carry out post project analysis
Skills & Experience
- MUST have 6+ months experience at a post-production agency, with exposure to re-versioning and localisation projects
- £25-30k (depending on level of experience)
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/