Major Players are seeking a skilled Head of Marketing and Communications to join the team of a Media Owner. As the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will play a pivotal role in driving marketing strategies and enhancing brand presence in the dynamic world of advertising.
- Develop and execute marketing communication strategies, in collaboration with the Head of Sales, to promote services and offerings
- Lead the marketing team in creating and implementing innovating campaigns across various channels, including digital, social, PR, events
- Oversee the creation of compelling content, including website copy, blog posts, press releases, and marketing collateral.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media partners, agencies, and industry influencers to maximise brand exposure and partnerships.
- Manage PR outreach to trade publications (Campaign, The Drum) and awards entries
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role, preferably within the entertainment, media, or advertising industry.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to craft compelling messages for different target audiences.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £80k pro rata depending on experience
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London
- Office based 3 days pw - Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/