Head of Live Events
An exciting new opportunity for a Head of Live Events has opened with a Global Experiential agency.
An agency that works together with some of the most prestigious brands to bring people together and help clients stand out from the crowd.
We're looking for an experienced Director who can deliver exceptional client services across many different global accounts; and actively develop plans and acquire new accounts.
They operate in the UK, USA, Ireland, France and China and their focus is to help people advance their businesses.
£100K plus company benefits
Hybrid requirement to be in 2-3 times per week.
- Lead client relationships through development and deploying Account Groups
- Work with the wider growth teams across new business opportunities and co ordinate with other businesses to deliver the stories.
- Create Business Development plans.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an Experiential agency is a must.
- Experience in networking, relationship building with a strategic mind.
- Strong communication skills with confidence presenting at a senior level.
- Have exceptional project management, people management skills with the ability to push boundaries.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role, please apply below or get in touch directly email@example.com.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/