Group Communications Director - Agency
Our valued client, one of the world's fastest growing global agency network, is looking to hire a new Group Communications Director in line with their vision to bring "Growth" together across all of their agencies. Their aim is to be able to offer the clients the sull suite of services across media and creative. The successful person will bring a keen eye for detail, will be a natural at nurturing internally and networking externally. They will report into the Group Chief Marketing Officer to work on the strategic internal and external communications plan and co-manage a team of five people to bring the plan to life. They will be excellent at storytelling and have excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to work closely with internal stakeholders including People team, Client Services & Creative teams and the New Business team. The role also requires furthering the brand image in existing and prospective markets and therefore looking at brand communications from a global lens will be highly beneficial.
- Proactively craft stories that help the agency stand out from the rest and aid to positive brand building.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to strategise internal and external communications.
- Working across multi-stakeholder structure to get the best of the network for creating the most compelling narrative across different channels, globally.
- Connecting communications with the growth plans from strategic thought leadership through to pitches through to journalistic content.
- Working through paid, earned and owned channels to come up with effective plans in line with the growth vision while enhancing employee experience.
- Work in a creative environment and create a plan that sits above a multi-functional, highly skilled team to be able to showcase their laurels.
Skills & Experience
- Prior agency experience is MUST because this agency is in it's next phase of growth and therefore a proven leader in the field is needed to sharpen their capabilities in the area
- You must be a self-starter. This role requires a high-level expertise and enthusiasm. You will be the go-to person for a number of senior leaders within the business and therefore it will be essential that you take initiative and are able to build relationships internally and externally
- You must have a strong network with the key industry press to be able to affect the media relations. You will also be in-charge of award entries and therefore your editorial prowess will be second best to none.
- You must be an open and intentional leader in your field and take the responsibility for educating the wider agency on the industry as well.
Culture, Salary & Benefits
The salary on this role is generous at £100k and the business boasts of an inclusive culture with excellent group benefits. The agency proudly embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Being a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients and customers, the more inclusive they are, the more brilliant work they can create together, and they stick strongly to this ethos.
Location & Workplace Policy
3-days in the office (Central London offices)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kiran-parmar-3b535b222/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/