Join a dynamic team within a global creative agency in London and lead the way as a Freelance Account Director on 2 luxury accounts! Our client is seeking an experienced professional to collaborate with their talented team, making a significant impact on their client's success.
- Provide day-to-day leadership for nominated accounts, ensuring client revenue targets are met.
- Manage all aspects of the account smoothly, including accurate cost estimates, formal budgets, and target margins.
- Offer sound forecasting to anticipate challenges and opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow client revenue.
- Contribute to the broader agency growth.
- Previous experience as an Account Director, with demonstrable integrated experience - preferably with exposure to luxury brands.
- Ability to work onsite with the team three days a week.
- Strong leadership skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue targets and fostering client relationships.
- Day rate: Circa £350 per day (Negotiable up to £400pd)
- IR35 status: Yet to be determined; efforts made to operate outside where possible.
Duration: Starting ASAP, Monthly Rolling Contract (Estimated 3 months)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/