3D Retail Designer
My client, a leading homeware brand are looking for a Freelance 3D Retail Designer to join their team for a minimum of 2 months.
They are based in Central London and you must be able to commute to their office 3 days PW.
£350 per day
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and project management of all the in-store retail displays, including bespoke shop-in- shops, pop-up stores, permanent furniture, window displays, merchandisers and point-of-sale, including cardboard display units and permanent POS.
- Design and project management of all trade show/exhibition stands
- Collaborate effectively with the Trade Marketing team to continually improve in-store brand presence and product presentation
- Budget management and ensuring you are able to work to tight deadlines
- Design and maintenance of our head-office showroom, showcasing our latest products and retail displays
You must have experience in 3D software's, ideally working in Solidworks and Keyshot
You must be able to commute to Central London based office!
Please do reach out to email@example.com if interested and available!
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/