Freelance Creative Artworker
I am looking to expand my talent pool and keen to speak to experienced CAW. As a Freelance Creative Artworker, you will play a crucial role in the design process, ensuring the seamless execution of print and digital projects. Your primary responsibility will be to transform creative concepts into visually appealing and technically accurate artwork.
- Translate creative concepts across print and digital artwork
- Collaborate with the design team to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Prepare and optimize artwork for print and digital platforms, including brochures, flyers, social media graphics, websites, and more.
- Proven experience as a Creative Artworker, with experience working for creative agencies or big brands.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in print and digital design.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Solid understanding of print production processes and digital design principles.
Day rate depending on experience.
Inside or outside IR35
If you are looking for more freelance work and keen to see what is out there please do reach out to email@example.com with you folio and CV
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.