No job description added
Major Players are seeking an experience Account Director, to join an Experiential Marketing agency. You will play a pivotal role in managing and nurturing client relationships, driving business growth, and ensuring the successful delivery of experiential campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to work with well known food and drink accounts.
- Oversee on trade activations across 600 pubs where you will be responsible for overseeing staffing, event operations, client servicing, and creative
- Working alongside a PR agency to deliver pop ups for PR launches and sampling
- Serve as the primary point of contact to assigned accounts
- Ensure accurate budget management and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative and production
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Director in an experiential/live event agency across food and drink accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- £300 - £350pd depending on experience
Location & Workplace Policy
- Office based 2-3 days pw
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/