Major Players are currently partnered with an extremely well-known online retail business with some of the UK's largest brands in the gardening world. With numerous offerings including a lifestyle focused subscription service, community app, a nursery (shop and café) and ecommerce offering - there's no denying how ambitious and innovative this brilliant business is! Now, due to continued growth we are on the search for their new eCommerce Manager to lead a small eCommerce team and drive their online business for their brands to new heights!
Working strategically with the Head of eCommerce and wider business units, you'll have ownership of their portfolio of websites, identifying opportunities to drive sales, utilising data to drive performance, revenue and improve user experience.
This opportunity would definitely suit someone at Senior eCommerce Executive/ Merchandiser level looking to progress into their first management position.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to set yearly trading and promotional plans to maximise sales and margins.
- Utilise data analytics and business intelligence tools to monitor performance, identify trends and make data-driven decisions to improve conversion and trading
- Conduct customer research and competitor analysis to identify opportunity for growth and differentiation
- Oversee day-to-day merchandising and management of the portfolio of sites
- Work with their digital marketing agency to implement PPC and SEO strategies to improve website traffic and performance
- Lead a small eCommerce team across two locations to deliver the eCommerce strategy
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in an eCommerce trading/ optimisation role
- Proven experience in driving D2C sales growth through online channels
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platforms, website management and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a small team
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Location & Workplace Policy
- Travel to both sites (near Reading and Bracknell) is essential
- Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days working from home
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44(0)207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/