Our client is a funky-fresh luxury-meets-retail jewellery brand that have been growing and selling stunning jewellery pieces throughout the UK and US, and selling across brands including Harrods and Harvey Nichols for the last 12 years!
They're international and are continuing to dominate their market, having just opened their first London store in the heart of London whilst continuing to expand with a vision of sustainability alongside exciting collabs and varied products from fine jewellery to reworked gold.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, this is a new and exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, passionate ecommerce trade team. They're looking for an experienced Ecommerce executive who is obsessed with all things analytical, and a strong knowledge of SEO, onsite search optimisation and CX.
- Work closely with the Data Analyst on reporting and analysis on search, PLP, content performance & website KPI's.
- Present findings & recommendations in weekly trade meeting and monitor/analyse user behaviour through tools like GA4 & Contentsquare, heatmaps, and session recording to identify conversion bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse A/B and multivariate tests to optimise website elements, including landing pages, forms, calls to action, and checkout processes.
- Lead the planning, setup, and ongoing optimisation of commercial activities, including stock lists and promotions in alignment with trading plans.
- Work with the SEO agency to implement best SEO practices. Use SEO tools (such as SEMrush and google search console) to monitor, analyse and improve SEO and website performance.
- Optimise on-site search experience using Algolia, leveraging the personalisation tool, AI feature and synonyms for the most optimised search experience for customers.
- 2+ years' experience as part of an E-commerce/Online Trade team.
- Good understanding of online trading, and tools like Excel, Google Analytics and Shopify Plus experience is essential.
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing, web analytics, copy, content, and visual merchandising.
- Understands how search engines crawl, index and value website structure.
- Algolia or similar search platform experience preferable.
Hyrbid (3 days in office)
NOTE: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON 1 MONTH NOTICE
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/