Digital Media Account Executive
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a Digital Media Account Executive to join an extremely well-known and established integrated agency in central London. Reporting into one of their Senior Account Managers you will be responsible for creating and executing a diverse range of digital campaigns for a variety of retail, FMCG, challenger brands! This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience looking to learn and develop their career.
- Help develop the strategies and run various workstreams across multiple channels
- Work across a variety of campaigns across digital, social media and ecommerce
- Take control of briefs, develop the planning and delivery of campaigns
- Work closely with Earned Meda, Planning, Account Management and Creative Divisions to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
Skills & Experience
- A strong understanding of digital marketing with an active interest in online advertising trends and innovation
- A recent qualification or 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, either agency or in-house
- Experience of Google Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube, Merchant Centre, Search Console desirable
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Location & Workplace Policy
- Central London, hybrid working 3 days office, 2 days home
- up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/