Our client is a funky-fresh luxury-meets-retail jewellery brand that have been growing and selling stunning jewellery pieces throughout the UK and US, and selling across brands including Harrods and Harvey Nichols for the last 12 years!
They're international and are continuing to dominate their market, having just opened their first London store in the heart of London whilst continuing to expand with a vision of sustainability alongside exciting collabs and varied products from fine jewellery to reworked gold.
Reporting into the CRM Manager, this is a new and exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, passionate CRM team and wider marketing division. They're looking for an ambitious CRM executive who is looking to grow and build upon their current email marketing skills with a nurturing team.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to lay out an email and SMS strategy that engages customers and is optimised to maximise click through and conversion
- Own the day-to-day management of email and SMS, from planning and briefing, to building and deploying campaigns
- Work closely with the content and creative teams to deliver best in class communications across email and SMS
- Review email and SMS campaign performance on a weekly basis and share with creative and content teams, with actionable insights in order to continuously optimise performance
- Explore new opportunities to develop more personalised, dynamic and relevant communications that drive acquisition and work closely with the CRM Manager to build out the customer loyalty programme and drive community.
- 2+ years' experience within a CRM or Email role at an agency or retailer
- Experience with ESP tools ideally Ometria or Klaviyo is preferred but not essential
- Organised and comfortable working under tight timelines and quick turnarounds
- Excellent communication skills, confident in interacting cross functionally with designers, merchandising teams, and copywriters is a must
- You'll demonstrate bags of ambition, acting as a proactive team member who is constantly asking questions and looks for ways to improve current activities