We are currently partnered with a global manufacturing business in Newbury who are looking for a CRM Administrator to join their team! You will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform, ensuring smooth operation and interaction with other related systems.
- Active management of the CRM to encourage user engagement, identifying areas where the system could be improved, developing and implementing improvement plans
- Internal assistance and guidance on day-to-day issues affecting the CRM and ERP systems including advising and maintaining effective and consistent data entry
- Work with the team to enhance data integrations between all back-office systems supporting the goal of CRM being the hub of business data
- Ensure all duties are undertaken observing the requirements of data protection legislation, especially in relation to managing personal/ sensitive data, security and confidentiality
Skills & Experience
- Experience in working with CRM systems and ideally CMS platforms
- GDPR understanding and knowledge
- Confident in data processing using MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with HQ, territories and wider external teams, partners and suppliers
Location & Workplace Policy
- Newbury, 5 days office (with reasonable flexibility for home working when necessary)
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday, pension, free parking on-site, EV charging points, on-site café
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 0207 8457278 or connect via LinkedIn: Jodie Clayton.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/