ROLE: Creative Writer
Fantastic opportunity to join the in-house creative team for a highly awarded London boutique restaurant group!
- Become a brand guardian, a gatekeeper of words - ensuring quality and coherence across all materials
- Upskill the team around you - coaching internal stakeholders on how to brief effectively so that the process flows seamlessly.
- Develop new concepts and ideas
- Produce first-class written work for a range of formats including menus, booklets, and internal team training materials
- Get to know the brand, pushing the expression of it, and critiquing work in light of it
- Report to the Senior Creative Manager, and work closely with other Creatives - as well as the broader marketing team
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a design/agency studio, in-house or in a publishing house
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of work. Long Form, blog etc would be great.
- An interest in history and culture, particularly South Asian and Indian
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resilient to change, and juggle multiple projects
- Able to craft copy for different mediums from email subject headers, to lively excerpts for packaging, to long and evocative online 'journal' posts.
Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Research trip abroad
- Health Insurance
- Private Medical
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/