ROLE: Creative Lead
Rare opportunity to join the creative team at an active wear brand based in London!
- Develop and execute creative concepts, campaigns, and visual assets that align with the brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Brand guardian role for the business, you will ensure brand TOV and visual identity are refined, elevated, consistent, understood, and reflected across the business and all touchpoints with the customer, from the strategic to the tactical
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling and visually appealing content for various channels, including social media, email marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and consumer insights to inform creative decisions and maintain a competitive edge.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of creative assets while maintaining high standards of quality.
Skills & Experience
- Track record of delivering strategic independent creative thinking, generating in-dependent creative ideas and the ability to bring them to life
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of creative projects, including branding, art direction, campaigns, social media and visual design.
- Have experience working in / with a scale up - channel diversification testing, brand repositioning etc
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate creative concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
Salary & Benefits
- Mondays and Fridays remote, Tues - Thurs at the office
- Half day Fridays, most of the time
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, and creative talent agency, and over the last 30 years we've consistently championed our people and communities. As a proud B Corp™, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and sustainable change for our partners, candidates and employees.
We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. For further information about our DE&I commitments, please visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/